Gas detection controller
Permanently linked with one or more fixed gas detectors, the gas detection unit is the most important element of a fixed gas detection installation. It provides continuous and permanent monitoring and generates actions in the event of gas detection: signals, automatic controls or remote transmission of alarms. This device allows continuous monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week against the dangers associated with the presence of explosive, toxic or asphyxiating gases.
The Surveyor SV4B controller is a DIN rail module without a display dedicated to flammable gas leaks monitoring in the ambient air. Ideal for very small boiler rooms, load rooms, or for limited investments, it can be easily integrated into any existing cabinet or control box reducing installation costs.
- Flammable gas detection module for use with Oldham Wheatstone bridge series only (OLC10 or OLC100)
- Symmetrical DIN rail mounting (omega rail) for enclosure or control cabinet integration
- 1 measurement channel for one OLC10 or 2 OLC10 TWIN detectors
- 2 alarm levels: Alarm1, Alarm2+ fault
- Excellent value for money
The Unipoint is a DIN-rail mounted gas detection module, offering integrators a flexible and cost-effective solution for incorporating explosive, toxic, or oxygen gas detection into their control systems. This module can be easily integrated into any existing control cabinet or box, reducing installation costs.
- 1-channel control module - DIN rail mounting
- Two versions are available: mV for Honeywell flammable gas detectors / 4-20mA for most analog detectors
- Supply voltage: 18-32 Vdc on the same supply bus
- 3 configurable relays 3 A / 240 Vac + 1 internal fault relay
- Backlit display (measurement, events, calibration instructions)
Specially designed for applications in laboratories, storage rooms, small boiler rooms, breweries, or battery charging rooms, the MX16 single-line gas detection controller prevents gas risks linked to the toxic, explosive, or asphyxiating gases presence in the ambient air. The main advantages of the gas detection unit are its small size and ease of installation and use.
- 1 measurement line: 1 analog 4-20 mA or digital RS485 input (proprietary protocol)
- Easy to use with a large backlit graphic LCD screen
- 2 alarm relays (Al1, Al2) and 1 fault relay
- RS485 output Optional Modbus RTU protocol for supervision
- Excellent price/performance ratio for all types of analog detectors
Successor to the very popular MX32 from Oldham, the MX32 V2 gas detection controller, in analog or digital version, can be easily adapted to most tertiary or industrial applications with the possibility of connecting up to 8 detectors on all of its two lines. It offers excellent value for money and many advantages.
- Available in Wheatstone bridge (mV), analog (4-20 mA), or digital (RS485) version
- Multi-channel control unit with 1 or 2 independent channels for up to 8 digital or analog gas detectors
- Large graphic LCD and customizable views
- Three alarm thresholds per channel
- History of the last 512 events
The successor to Oldham's highly popular MX42, the MX43 multi-channel gas detection controller can be easily adapted to most commercial or industrial applications and can manage up to 32 analog or digital gas detectors. It is highly versatile and offers many advantages, such as exceptional modularity with its numerous options.
- Available in Wheatstone bridge (mV), analog (4-20 mA), and/or digital (RS485) versions
- Up to 32 digital or analog gas detectors on eight lines
- Large graphic LCD and customizable views
- Numerous possibilities for upgrading (optional additional cards)
- Possibility of archiving measurements and events on a USB card (optional)
The MX256 is a digital gas detection controller that can manage up to 256 Oldham OLCT10N gas sensors. The MX256 is mainly suitable for applications with many measurement points, such as universities, laboratories, or large industrial breweries. It offers excellent value for money thanks to its substantial savings in wiring.
- Multi-channel digital unit for explosive gases detection (methane, butane, propane, hydrogen), CO, CO2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2 and O2
- Eight lines of 32 sensors type OLCT10N (digital gas detectors) with up to 256 measuring points
- Simple and user-friendly COM256 software for easy implementation
- Numerous additional input/output modules
- Excellent value for money
The CPS gas detection controller for car park (Car Park System) or tunnel is a digital unit that can manage up to 256 CPS10 type gas sensors. Flexible, scalable, and particularly easy to use, it can measure and control the concentration of harmful exhaust gases and control ventilation according to the different toxicity thresholds.
- Gas detection controller for car park with up to 256 CPS10 type gas sensors (CO, NO, NO2, LPG, or H2)
- Numerous control commands are possible
- 6 alarms per sensor (Alarms 1 to 4, Out of range, Fault)
- Available in wall-mounted or standard rack-mounted enclosure
- Suitable for most car parks, from the 1500 m2 small one to larger car parks
The Bacharach HGM-MZ multi-zone refrigerant detection controller uses infrared technology to detect the presence of refrigerant gases by suction on a perimeter covering up to 16 zones (and 48 measuring points). It detects: CFC, HFC, HCFC, HFO, NH3, CO2. It offers very high visibility with a large LCD and LED status indicators.
- Non-dispersive infrared detection cell - over 50 refrigerants accurately detected
- High-performance sampling pump for a fast response time of refrigerant gas leaks
- Large perimeter coverage up to 16 separate zones, 48 measurement points
- Measurement range 0 - 1000 ppm with an accuracy of 1ppm
- Functional interface, LCD, indicator lights
The MX16-O2 is a stand-alone oxygen monitoring system that is very easy to use. It is particularly popular in applications using nitrogen: hospitals, analysis laboratories, research centers, universities, or cryogenic applications where a risk of leakage could generate a lack of oxygen in the ambient air.
- Stand-alone gas detection unit for continuous monitoring of oxygen levels in ambient air
- Large backlit LCD with the indication of the oxygen concentration in the air
- 90 dB buzzer and red flashing light in case of oxygen deficiency detection (19%)
- 2 alarm relays for additional control (siren, alarm report, etc.)
- Excellent quality/price ratio because no installation is required (delivered with a 3-meter power cable)
The PointGard 2100 is a stand-alone oxygen detection controller that continuously monitors oxygen levels in the ambient air. Simple to install and operate, the unit features a long-life, high-performance oxygen sensor, relevant audible and visual alarms, alarm relays, and 4-20 mA feedback.
- Flexible oxygen detection system for continuous oxygen monitoring
- Audible and visual alarm with two lights (Green: OK / Red: O2 detection alarm)
- Cell life of approximately five years (annual calibration required)
- Linear 4-20 mA output + 2 alarm relays + 1 fault relay
- Protection class 4X/IP66 (water and dust proof)
The TouchPoint Plus gas detection system has an ergonomic and modular design and can manage up to 16 gas detectors. The TouchPoint Plus offers a wide range of input/output modules, a large, intuitive color touch screen, and an SD card for data recording and archiving.
- Support for eight gas detectors (16 with the expansion module)
- User interface with large 17.7" touch screen, IP65, NEMA 4X
- Built-in battery backup for continuous operation
- Self-diagnosis and system reports
- Measurement recording and archiving on SD card
The DEGA digital gas detection unit UKA3 controls detectors for toxic, explosive, asphyxiating, refrigerant, and volatile organic compounds. It is compatible with NB3 (safe area) and NS2 (ATEX) fixed gas detectors. Small and easy to use, this unit is ideal for small commercial or industrial applications.
- Up to 8 gas detectors connected in RS485 with NB3 or NS2 detectors
- Multifunctional with two signal and five-alarm relays
- Four alarm levels and a large LCD for a high security
- Alarm history for the last 34 days (FIFO)
- Ideal for small industries with an excellent price/performance ratio
Fixed gas detectors continuously measure gas concentrations in the ambient air. These concentrations are then converted into an electrical signal to be sent to the gas detection unit which will process them. In the presence of gas, the gas detection unit generates previously defined actions such as sound and/or light signals, interlocks or alarm reports (remote transmission).
Gas detection controller
In gas boiler rooms, for example, the presence of gas will be controlled by the cut-off of a gas safety solenoid valve. In the tertiary sector, in the presence of concentrations of toxic or asphyxiating gases, forced mechanical ventilation will be controlled by the plant. For other installations, the gas detection unit will control an action on the TGBT (battery charging room for example) in order to instantly stop the process.
There are two types of controllers: single-channel controllers and multi-channel controllers. The only difference is the number of gas sensors that can be connected to it. A single-channel detection unit can only be connected to a single sensor, or even two at most. Multi-channel detection units can be connected to several fixed gas detectors, from 2 to several dozen.
Gas detection installation
In addition to the supply of fixed gas detectors associated with gas detection units, we also offer complete management of the file, from functional analysis to on-site installation to commissioning (configuration and calibration of gas detectors) and user training.
We work with the biggest brands in the field - such as Dräger, Honeywell Analytics, Oldham, and MSA - a guarantee of quality and compliance with current standards.