Drug and alcohol testing, breathalyzer & saliva tests
Find in this space the Dräger range of drug and alcohol testings. From the simple electronic breathalyzer for domestic use to the more sophisticated professional devices (law enforcement controls, employee safety in the workplace in industry or on construction sites, access controls in the workplace, in stadiums, public transport, etc.) through to drug testing (amphetamines, cannabis, cocaine, ecstasy, opiates, and benzodiazepines).
The Dräger DA 4000 electronic breathalyzer uses the same sensor technology as the one used by law enforcement; it is a reliable and fast way to test the concentration of alcohol in the breath. A cap protects the mouthpiece that fits intuitively; each person tested has to use a new mouthpiece.
- Electronic breathalyzer with the same technology used by law enforcement
- Replaceable CR123A battery with charge level display for up to 1,500 breath tests
- Blue LED indicator for displaying results and warning messages
- Replaceable hygienic single-use mouthpieces
- Backlit graphic LCD
The Dräger breathalyzer 5000 is a breath alcohol testing device for professional use. The test requires no physical contact with the test subject. Just blow into an especially designed cone to prevent the return of exhaled air, eliminating the risk of infection of subsequent test persons to test up to 12 persons per minute.
- Professional use electronic breathalyzer with the same technology used by law enforcement
- Hygienic, non-contact sampling cone optimized to eliminate backflow of exhaled air
- Memory: Stores the last 500 test results with number, date, and time
- Display showing test results and alert messages
- 3 AA batteries allow for over 5,000 tests
The Dräger breathalyzer 6000 enables the professional user to perform breath alcohol testing quickly and accurately. With more than one million units sold worldwide, the measurement technology of this portable, compact, and easy-to-use instrument is well-proven. It can also measure alcohol in the air (passive).
- Electronic breathalyzer for professional use with the same technology used by law enforcement
- Allows carrying out active and passive breath testing (ambient alcohol content)
- Allows obtaining the blood alcohol level in a simple and hygienic way
- Operates with 1 CR123A battery for about 1500 tests
- Storage of the last 500 tests with test numbers
The Dräger Drugcheck 3000 drug test detects up to six substances simultaneously: cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, synthetic drugs (such as methamphetamines, ecstasy, MDMA, etc.), benzodiazepines (such as certain prescription drugs), and cannabis (THC).
- Saliva test for the detection of up to 6 drugs simultaneously: amphetamine, cannabis, cocaine, ecstasy, opiates, and benzodiazepines
- Highly effective, it detects minute traces of THC in cannabis, the most commonly used drug
- Dräger DrugCheck application to scan, analyze and record results
- Reliable results while being affordable and easy to use
- Small and discreet (fits in your pocket)
For years, Dräger drug and alcohol testing equipment has assisted law enforcement in roadside checks and can be used in legal proceedings. They also help to improve employees' safety in the workplace, whether in industry, on a construction site, or when driving agricultural machinery.
Dräger Electronic Breathalyzer
Alcohol is one of the most common causes of accidents on the road and at work. The electronic breathalyzer is a relevant tool to increase safety by helping to prevent injuries, property damage, and even loss of reputation that can result from excessive alcohol consumption.
With more than 30 million breath tests a year, Dräger is the undisputed world leader in alcohol testing. Dräger electronic breathalyzers are rapid, hygienic, guarantee reliable and accurate results. In many countries, law enforcement agencies use the Alcotest series daily for roadside checks.
Compact and easy to use, Dräger electronic breathalyzers use non-invasive measurement technology with a high degree of hygiene for both the user and the test subject. In general, calibration of breathalyzers is necessary every six months. For calibration or gas testing of electronic breathalyzers, we offer a wide range of calibration gases (in this case, ethanol) in disposable bottles.
Saliva drug tests
Drug use is totally forbidden in France. A salivary drug test can be done in several contexts: during roadside checks, inside companies, or self-testing.
The Dräger DrugCheck 3000 saliva drug test can detect up to six substances simultaneously in one test: cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, synthetic drugs (such as methamphetamines, ecstasy, MDMA, etc.), benzodiazepines (such as certain prescription drugs), and cannabis (THC).