GAS DETECTION TRAINING COURSE
Learning objectives: The main purpose of this training is to understand gas related major risks, to know main effects of gases on human health and above all to know how to use gas detectors.
Relevant public: Gas detection training is made for people working in hazardous gas areas.
Number of attendees: maximum 10 people groups can follow these gas detection training sessions.
Duration: Two hours approximately.
gas detection theoretical COURSE
- Introduction to GazDetect
- Introduction to theoretical and practical module sessions
- Introduction to basic notions: lower explosive limit and upper explosive limit
- Example of most common gases explosive limits
- Detection equipment and sensor technologies
- Poisons and sensor inhibitors
- Bump test and calibration with combustible gases correlation table
- Introduction to basic notions: short-term exposure limit and time-weighted average values
- Concrete STEL and TWA examples of most common gases
- Detection devices and sensor technologies
- Importance of bump testing and calibration
Anoxia and asphyxiating gases:
- Composition of air in normal conditions
- Effects on health of poorly oxygenated areas
- Confined spaces specific hazards
gas detector use practical module
- Basic functions learning with 4 gas meter training
- Sensor zeroing
- Sensitivity setup
- Data extraction and storage
GazDetect provides gas detection training fro France and selected territories. For further information or to ask a free quotation, contact us with our contact form.