Manual switches, Glass breakers, ATEX cable glands
ATEX accessories are necessary to offer a correct operation to the various gas or flame detection fixed systems, used in potentially explosive areas. Whether they are cable glands, manual switches, junction boxes, glass breaker boxes, or self-contained lighting, ATEX accessories are essential complements to the proper functioning of installations in classified areas and compliance with the standards in force.
The ATEX cable gland A2F is a waterproof device made of polyamide or nickel-plated brass. It is used for unarmoured cable routing and maintenance in classified areas. It is an essential (and compulsory) accessory for any ATEX device (fixed gas detector, flame detector, siren, junction box, etc.).
- Complies with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, IEC EX standard
- Zones of use: 1, 2, 21 & 22 GD (Gas and Dust)
- Used in extreme temperatures from -60°C to +130°C
- Available in two material versions: polyamide or nickel-plated brass
- An essential accessory for all ATEX equipment
The ATEX cable gland for armoured cable E1FU is mainly used for the electrical connection of equipment designed for ATEX zones, requiring ground continuity. It is equipped with a double compression with two separate seals for the internal and external diameter and is suitable for all types of cable armouring.
- Suitable for ATEX type "d", "e" or "nR" equipment
- Available in two versions: nickel-plated brass or stainless steel
- Complies with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and IEC Ex standard
- Compatible with SWA, AWA, STA, SWB, ASA, and PWA armours
- Essential accessory for all ATEX equipment
ATEX manual releases exist in numerous various forms: ATEX push buttons, ATEX emergency stops, ATEX glass breakers, or ATEX switches. All these accessories are dedicated to ATEX explosive zones. They are available in NF or NO versions for zones that are classified 1, 2, 21, and 22 (both gas and dust detection).
- A full range of ATEX equipment for zones classified 1, 2, 21 and 22
- IP66 protection rating, gas, and dust-tight
- Thermoplastic enclosure resistant to impact and low temperatures
- Devices with a maximum permissible voltage/current of 690V/16A
- Many options are available
The ATEX BG2 glass breaker box is a manual switch. Its mission is to activate a fire alarm, gas detection alarm or access control. It is highly resistant thanks to its GRP enclosure. The BG2 is perfectly suited to harsh climatic conditions. It is therefore very suitable for zones classified as 0, 1 and 2 gas and dust.
- Suitable for ATEX zones 0, 1, 2, 20, 21 and 22 (gas and dust)
- Body made of glass fibre reinforced polyester (GRP), antistatic and UV resistant
- Protection class IP66 and IP67
- Single pole changeover contacts 1NO / 1NF
- 2 M20 inputs
The JB10 and JB11 ATEX junction boxes facilitate and secure the branching of electrical cables in hazardous areas classed 1 and 2, gases and vapours. Manufactured from GRP fibreglass reinforced polyester, these devices are corrosion resistant. Pre-equipped with electrical terminals and ATEX plugs, they are ideal for use in hazardous atmospheres.
- Suitable for ATEX zones 1 and 2 with IP66 and IP67 protection
- 8 M20 inputs with a wide range of connection options
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -20°C to +55°C
- ATEX certified Ex II 2 G - EExe II T4
- Terminal block for up to 16 x 2.5mm² terminals
The GHG ATEX junction boxes allow a safe connection between different electrical circuits. The polyamide cable glands make the junction box robust and suitable for use in ATEX areas for gas and dust hazards. The polyamide case is very robust and the cover is equipped with captive screws.
- Two versions available R1 and R2 in different sizes
- Terminal with spring to avoid loosening of the conductors
- Can be combined with mounting plates for easy installation
- Solid and compact casing resistant to chemicals and shocks
- Can be used in zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
The ELLK92 fluorescent lighting ATEX is world-renowned for its effectiveness in ATEX gas and dust areas. This fluorescent luminaire features reinforced polyester, which is UV and impact resistant. It features innovative technology while meeting the safety needs of hazardous and harsh environments.
- ATEX Dual Channel Fluorescent Lighting 110/254 Vac
- Perfectly suited for ATEX zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Polycarbonate bowl for safe opening and quick access to fluorescent tubes
- IP66 protection rating
- Long life with up to 60 thousand hours of maintenance-free operation
The ATEX emergency lighting unit (BAES PLANÈTE) is an emergency and evacuation system for explosive areas. It is an explosion-proof safety device for ATEX zones 1, 2, 21 & 22 gas and dust. Its mission is to mark out emergency exits so that any emergency evacuation can be carried out in the best conditions.
- ATEX certified for zones 1, 2, 21, and 22 gas and dust
- Economic consumption and high energy performance
- IP67 protection rating and temperature resistance from -20°C to +55°C
- SATI and NF approval for the French market
- Low maintenance with remote monitoring function