ATEX junction boxes
The JB10 and JB11 ATEX junction boxes facilitate and secure the branching of electrical cables in hazardous areas classed 1 and 2, gases and vapours. Manufactured from GRP fibreglass reinforced polyester, these devices are corrosion resistant. Pre-equipped with electrical terminals and ATEX plugs, they are ideal for use in hazardous atmospheres.
- Suitable for ATEX zones 1 and 2 with IP66 and IP67 protection
- 8 M20 inputs with a wide range of connection options
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -20°C to +55°C
- ATEX certified Ex II 2 G - EExe II T4
- Terminal block for up to 16 x 2.5mm² terminals