A2F ATEX cable gland for non-armoured cable
The ATEX cable gland A2F is a waterproof device made of polyamide or nickel-plated brass. It is used for unarmoured cable routing and maintenance in classified areas. It is an essential (and compulsory) accessory for any ATEX device (fixed gas detector, flame detector, siren, junction box, etc.).
- Complies with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, IEC EX standard
- Zones of use: 1, 2, 21 & 22 GD (Gas and Dust)
- Used in extreme temperatures from -60°C to +130°C
- Available in two material versions: polyamide or nickel-plated brass
- An essential accessory for all ATEX equipment