Portable gas detector and beacons rental
For specific or occasional needs, the rental of portable gas detectors and area monitoring devices can be a relevant solution: no investment in new equipment, no maintenance or periodic verification, no return of equipment for calibration or repair. The gas detection budget is therefore completely fixed. Our large stock of portable detectors and area monitoring devices allows us to respond very quickly to all requests.
Benefits of gas detector rental
In many cases, the rental of portable gas detectors and area monitoring devices is a solution favored by our partners, offering many significant advantages.
A wide choice of devices to meet every need
- From the simple single gas detector for lack of oxygen to the geolocated area monitoring, including the 4 gas detectors most commonly requested for rental, we offer equipment adapted to each need.
- Ready-to-use equipment: all our portable gas detectors or gas detection beacons are delivered charged, ready to use, with a user manual in French and the calibration certificate.
A flexible solution
- Two options are available: weekly or monthly rental to meet the most specific needs. Possibility of long-term rental for one or more years.
- Allows you to become familiar with a particular product before a possible purchase or to meet specific needs, such as technical stops for example.
- With the rental solution: the gas detection budget is fixed and without surprises.
Portable gas detectors rental
Very reactive, and with a stock of several hundred devices (more than 500 devices of all models), our rental service quickly delivers all requests of portable gas detectors and area monitoring within 24 to 48 hours.
Single gas detector rental
Single gas detectors can measure concentrations of a wide range of gases such as explosive gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), refrigerant fluids or toxic gases.
The most commonly requested single-gas detectors for rental:
- Pac 6500 single gas detector: CO (carbon monoxide), H2S (hydrogen sulfide), SO2 (sulfur dioxide) or O2 (lack of oxygen).
- iGas portable CO2 detector: Very popular during the harvest period to prevent CO2 (carbon dioxide) poisoning during must fermentation.
- X-am 5100 portable exotic gas detector: nitric acid (HNO3), hydrogen bromide (HBr), hydrogen chloride (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), hydrazine (N2H4), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), phosphoryl tetrachloride (POCl3) or phosphorus tetrachloride (PCl3)
4-gas detector rental
This is the multi-gas detector by excellence and the model most commonly used in industry, public works, steel industry, interventions in confined spaces in the field of water and sanitation (CATEC device), etc. It simultaneously detects explosive gases (natural gas, LPG, hydrocarbons, alcohols and solvents), CO, H2S and lack of oxygen (O2).
The 4 gas detectors most commonly requested for rental:
Ventis MX4 4-gas detector: Particularly compact and resistant, available in two colors, it offers great comfort thanks to its lightness and its ergonomics. Optional clip-on pump for gas sampling up to 30 meters away
Xam 2500 4-gas detector: ATEX zone 0 approved, water and dust resistant (IP67) and equipped with an EXPLO sensor resistant to poisoning, it is one of the most reliable 4-gas detectors on the market
Geolocated 4-gas detector: The only portable 4-gas detector equipped with a DATI (lone worker alert device), a walkie-talkie function and a real-time geolocation device
Multi gas detector rental
With the ability to detect up to 7 gases simultaneously and available in diffusion mode or with a gas sampling pump, portable multi gas detectors are an essential tool for operators working in hostile environments. The most requested for rental are :
- Portable multi gas detector with PTI Ventis Pro5: detects up to 5 gases simultaneously: Cl2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO2, PH3, SO2, explosive gases and volatile organic compounds. The smallest 5-gas detector on the market
- X-am 5600 portable multi-gas detector: detects up to 6 gases simultaneously: AsH3, B2H6, Br2, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, F2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SiH4, SO2, organic vapors, amines and explosive gases
- MX6 IBRID multi-gas detector: Available in diffusion version or with gas sampling pump, it detects up to 6 gases: explosive gases, Cl2, CLO2, CO, CO2, H2, HCN, HCl, H2S, NO, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2 & VOC (volatile organic compounds)
Rental of construction site beacons
Area monitoring devices are gas detection devices that ensure the safety of workers on a defined perimeter. They concentrate the advantages of a fixed detector in a transportable, robust and easy to use device. They have a very long autonomy, up to 100 days for some of them, and can be interconnected to secure very large perimeters (oil depots, tunnels, pipelines, etc.).
- BM25 gas detection monitoring: detects up to 5 gases simultaneously. It is the most popular and most common of the area monitoring devices. It is mainly found on public works sites in standard 4 gas configuration (explosive gases, O2, CO and H2S).
- Radius BZ1 multi-gas detection monitoring: simultaneously detects up to 7 gases including: Cl2, CO, H2, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, SO2, VOC (volatile organic compounds) and explosive gases (flammable gases, hydrocarbons, solvents & alcohols).
- G7 EXO geolocalized gas detection monitoring: Transmits in real time positions, measurements and alerts to a cloud-based control platform that relays this information to all connected operators. Detection of explosive gases, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, O2, O3, SO2 & VOC (volatile organic compounds).