ATEX lamps, lighting for ATEX areas, torches & spotlight
In this section, you can find a wide range of ATEX headlamps, ATEX torches, flashlights and spotlights for use in explosive areas from zone 0 to zone 2/22 (gases and dust). Rechargeable or operating on batteries, PELI explosion-proof LED lamps offer remarkable lighting power and bright intensity. They are specifically suitable for industrial maintenance workers and emergency services who operate in classified areas.
Lightweight and compact, the HeadsUp Lite ATEX headlamp is a 74 lumen headlamp with certified ATEX Zone 0. Equipped with a low power led bulb, it offers a powerful hand-free lighting that surpasses all other headlamps. It is particularly suitable for use in industrial, confined spaces and rescue situations.
- Headlamps ATEX Zone 0 - 74 lumen “hand-free” lighting with a reach of up to 92 meters
- Integrated rotary switch, simple and practical to use even with gloves on
- Chemical, shock and bad weather resistant material
- Comfort of use with an innovative ergonomic conception
- Durability of LED bulbs up to 10,000 hours
The compact and lightweight PELI 3315 ATEX flashlight is ideal for fire and rescue services and industrial maintenance workers. It provides a light output of 138 lumens with a maximum range of 146 meters and up to 19 hours of autonomy, a reference in its category. The switch button makes it easy to activate the light, with or without gloves.
- ATEX Zone 0 flashlight, powerful LED lighting with a long battery life of 19 hours and a maximum range of 146 meters
- Unbreakable ABS housing and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens for use in severe conditions
- Wrist strap to keep the light nearby in case of falling
- Versatile, it can be easily transformed from a manual lamp to a helmet lamp
- Operates on 3 LR06 batteries
The 3415 magnetic ATEX torch is designed for professionals in hazardous areas operating in zone 0. It features a pivoting head and a powerful magnet allowing it to be fixed to any metal wall and enable us to work "hands-free". The ATEX torch includes two lighting functions allowing it to direct and emit a beam at long range or proximity.
- ATEX Zone 0 torch with swivel head and a strong magnet for hands-free applications
- Powerful LED light (up to 329 lumens) with a long run time (up to 14 hours in the high mode)
- IPX8 protection can be immersed down to 100 meters deep
- ABS body and shock-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Two modes of use are available: close-up or remote
The PELI 9415 LED torch is the most compact and powerful rechargeable ATEX spotlight on the market with a range of up to 272 meters. It is equipped with 4 LEDs powered by Ni-MH batteries offering three lighting modes (low, high or flashing) with a 120° rotating head allowing it to be installed vertically as well as horizontally.
- Rechargeable ATEX Zone 0 portable spotlight combining power and flexibility with its 3 lighting modes (high, low or flashing)
- Lighting power: up to 272 meters and 530 lumens of light
- Battery life indicator on the switch with battery status indication
- Great autonomy with an operation time of up to 11h30
- Weatherproof with a non-slip, waterproof handle