Manual releases, emergency stops & ATEX switches
ATEX manual releases exist in numerous various forms: ATEX push buttons, ATEX emergency stops, ATEX glass breakers, or ATEX switches. All these accessories are dedicated to ATEX explosive zones. They are available in NF or NO versions for zones that are classified 1, 2, 21, and 22 (both gas and dust detection).
- A full range of ATEX equipment for zones classified 1, 2, 21 and 22
- IP66 protection rating, gas, and dust-tight
- Thermoplastic enclosure resistant to impact and low temperatures
- Devices with a maximum permissible voltage/current of 690V/16A
- Many options are available