GHG-R1 & GHG-R2 ATEX junction boxes
The GHG ATEX junction boxes allow a safe connection between different electrical circuits. The polyamide cable glands make the junction box robust and suitable for use in ATEX areas for gas and dust hazards. The polyamide case is very robust and the cover is equipped with captive screws.
- Two versions available R1 and R2 in different sizes
- Terminal with spring to avoid loosening of the conductors
- Can be combined with mounting plates for easy installation
- Solid and compact casing resistant to chemicals and shocks
- Can be used in zones 1, 2, 21 and 22