The SSR 30/100 self-contained escape device with chemical oxygen generation is an escape breathing device that allows the user to breathe both in case of oxygen deficiency and in the presence of dangerous toxic substances. This equipment uses the principle of oxygen generation by chemical reaction to operate.
- Self-contained emergency evacuation device in confined spaces of highly polluted environments
- Period of use : 3 years if worn permanently, 5 years if stored (can be extended to 10 years)
- Chemical generation of oxygen by potassium superoxyd (KO2)
- Duration of use in work / during rest : 20 minutes / 100 minutes
- Small, lightweight and robust device - stainless steel case
The OBSERVER-i is a third-generation ultrasonic gas leak detector for quick gas leak detection under pressure (from 2 bar). It is the first ultrasonic detector equipped with an artificial neural network (ANN) that uses patented technology to detect only gas leaks by suppressing unwanted background noise.
- Quickly detects leaks of all gases under pressure (2bar)
- Wide detection range while maintaining immunity to false alarms
- Consistent detection coverage up to 28 metres away
- Patented and proven Senssonic™ self-test function
- A very cost-effective solution in the open air where conventional detectors are ineffective