Managing a gas detection fleet is complex! Devices have to be maintained, periodically checked, and serviced (filter or gas detection sensor replacement). The iNet® solutions, iNet® Exchange and iNet® Control software are particularly adapted to manage all of these issues at a fixed cost.
iNet® solutions: gas detection aLL INCLUSIVE solution
iNet® Exchange is a subscription-based service that includes gas detector repair, replacement and servicing. It greatly simplifies every gas detection program: device availability, cost and ownership.
With the iNet® Exchange solution, all of your gas detectors are functional and operational:
- Dynamic replacement of your devices, usually within 48 hours
- No additional purchase (replacement device, spare parts, calibration gas)
- Warranty return time saving
No unexpected expense on your gas detectors:
- No initial investment to implement iNet®Exchange.
- Fixed monthly cost
- No additional purchase to automatically receive replacement devices
iNet® Control is a management and follow up software for your gas detection fleet. Part of the iNet® solutions softwares, it provides a view on your devices, users’ behavior from anywhere and on many supports (computer, tablet, smartphone). Access to iNet® Control is included without additional cost.
Follow up and reduction of the everyday hazards your people face
- Easily readable alarm event summary reports including time, location and users
- Track alarm event trends over time with customizable graphs.
- Review and filter stored data by instrument, user, or alarm event
- Receive tailored summary reports based on the data that matters most
Direct view on how gas detectors are being used to take appropriate corrective action
- Monitor each gas detector use and worker’s behavior
- Assess how users react during alarm events
- View full data records to see which hazards workers are exposed to
Easy maintenance of gas detection equipment and compliance management
- Set schedules for bump tests and calibrations
- Easily readable bump test or calibration certificates
iNet® Now :
iNet® Now is a live monitoring software that provides real-time e-mail and mobile text messages to alert of any gas hazard event, panic or man down situation. This iNet® solution allows you to quickly see and take appropriate corrective actions during incidents. A map also shows the location of users.
Real-time verification of workers’ status and location
- Real-time workers location and gas exposure follow up
- Immediate alert notifications for better reactivity (high alert situation, man in distress)
Gas detection program improvement
- Creation of equipment groups for devices live monitoring
- Safety incident reporting with real-time follow up
- Map localization thanks to the LENS™ Wireless technology