PGM-IR Refrigerant gas analyzer - Refrigerant leak detection
The refrigerant gas analyzer PGM-IR is a high-performance portable leak detector dedicated to the halogenated refrigerants (freons) such as HFC, HCFC, and HFO. With a resolution of 1 ppm, it is able to locate the gas very accurately, even with the smallest refrigerant leak in any refrigerant gas installations and circuits.
- More than 50 refrigerant gases detected with a resolution of 1 ppm: CFC, HFC, HCFC, HALON, HFO, CO2, N2O, SF6
- Non-dispersive NDIR infrared sensor (5 to 7 years lifetime)
- Measurement range: 0 - 10,000 ppm for all gases
- Backlit LCD and audio signal for measurement
- Li-ion battery for 8 hours of operating time
At the cutting edge of technology and far ahead of its class, the PGM-IR refrigerant gas analyzer is particularly well suited for locating refrigerant gas leaks. It is used in many areas where refrigerant leak detection is a significant financial issue (super and hypermarkets, stores specializing in frozen foods, cold stores, etc.).
The PGM-IR refrigerant leak detector has a high-performance sampling pump with a fast response time, a frequency alarm to localize precisely the leak source and a large backlit LCD screen with a Freon and gas content display.