Recommended for laboratories, classrooms, and small gas detection installations in the tertiary sector, the audible and light horn TwinFLASH is a discreet combination of a 95 dB siren and a very bright flashing light. Its IP66 protection rating allowes the horn to be installed indoors (offices, storage rooms, laboratories, etc.) or outdoors.
- 95 dB horn and light with flashing light
- Discreet and space-saving with high visibility
- Indoor or outdoor installation (IP66)
- Low power consumption
- Excellent price/performance ratio
The CO2 detection light column is used to measure and quantify the presence of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the ambient air. Faced with the coronavirus and its mode of transmission by aerosols, CO2 detection is a very efficient solution to evaluate the presence of aerosol contaminants in a closed space and to proceed to the ventilation of the premises.
- Ideal for public areas (meeting room, restaurant, school, etc.)
- Traffic light-related indications
- Allows measurement of air exchange quality and potentially contagious aerosols
- Pre-calibrated non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) CO2 sensor
- Very easy to install and use
The FT883 is a rotating beacon designed to signal an ongoing process or imminent danger in a hazardous environment. It is a light signalling device that attracts attention from a distance by emitting 360 degrees of light. Thanks to its 3 Fresnel lenses, this beacon is visible from a distance even in case of heavy smoke, fog, or heavy rain.
- Available voltages: 12 VDC, 24 VDC/VAC, 115 VDC/VAC, or 230 VAC
- four colours available: red, orange, green and blue
- Very bright light, especially when there is very reduced visibility
- Can be installed in any position (including upside down)
- Very long life and high impact resistance