Lightweight and compact, the HeadsUp Lite ATEX headlamp is a 74 lumen headlamp with certified ATEX Zone 0. Equipped with a low power led bulb, it offers a powerful hand-free lighting that surpasses all other headlamps. It is particularly suitable for use in industrial, confined spaces and rescue situations.
- Headlamps ATEX Zone 0 - 74 lumen “hand-free” lighting with a reach of up to 92 meters
- Integrated rotary switch, simple and practical to use even with gloves on
- Chemical, shock and bad weather resistant material
- Comfort of use with an innovative ergonomic conception
- Durability of LED bulbs up to 10,000 hours
The compact and lightweight PELI 3315 ATEX flashlight is ideal for fire and rescue services and industrial maintenance workers. It provides a light output of 138 lumens with a maximum range of 146 meters and up to 19 hours of autonomy, a reference in its category. The switch button makes it easy to activate the light, with or without gloves.
- ATEX Zone 0 flashlight, powerful LED lighting with a long battery life of 19 hours and a maximum range of 146 meters
- Unbreakable ABS housing and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens for use in severe conditions
- Wrist strap to keep the light nearby in case of falling
- Versatile, it can be easily transformed from a manual lamp to a helmet lamp
- Operates on 3 LR06 batteries
The PELI 9415 LED torch is the most compact and powerful rechargeable ATEX spotlight on the market with a range of up to 272 meters. It is equipped with 4 LEDs powered by Ni-MH batteries offering three lighting modes (low, high or flashing) with a 120° rotating head allowing it to be installed vertically as well as horizontally.
- Rechargeable ATEX Zone 0 portable spotlight combining power and flexibility with its 3 lighting modes (high, low or flashing)
- Lighting power: up to 272 meters and 530 lumens of light
- Battery life indicator on the switch with battery status indication
- Great autonomy with an operation time of up to 11h30
- Weatherproof with a non-slip, waterproof handle
The 3415 magnetic ATEX torch is designed for professionals in hazardous areas operating in zone 0. It features a pivoting head and a powerful magnet allowing it to be fixed to any metal wall and enable us to work "hands-free". The ATEX torch includes two lighting functions allowing it to direct and emit a beam at long range or proximity.
- ATEX Zone 0 torch with swivel head and a strong magnet for hands-free applications
- Powerful LED light (up to 329 lumens) with a long run time (up to 14 hours in the high mode)
- IPX8 protection can be immersed down to 100 meters deep
- ABS body and shock-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Two modes of use are available: close-up or remote