With a wide range of gases and substances detected, the DEGA manufacturer offers high performance gas detection solutions (stationary detectors and gas controllers) with excellent value for money. ISO 9001: 2015 certified, DEGA is a partner of GazDetect in France and internationally.
The DEGA digital gas detection unit UKA3 controls detectors for toxic, explosive, asphyxiating, refrigerant, and volatile organic compounds. It is compatible with NB3 (safe area) and NS2 (ATEX) fixed gas detectors. Small and easy to use, this unit is ideal for small commercial or industrial applications.
- Up to 8 gas detectors connected in RS485 with NB3 or NS2 detectors
- Multifunctional with two signal and five-alarm relays
- Four alarm levels and a large LCD for a high security
- Alarm history for the last 34 days (FIFO)
- Ideal for small industries with an excellent price/performance ratio
The UPA3 digital gas detection controller is suitable for all tertiary and industrial applications to monitor toxic, explosive, and asphyxiating gases. It is compatible with fixed gas detectors NB3 (safe areas), NS2, and NS3 (ATEX environments). This digital control unit can monitor up to 32 gases and offers considerable savings in wiring and installation.
- Up to 32 gas detectors connected in RS485 or 4-20 mA
- Five relay outputs, two signal outputs, 1 Modbus output, and 1 USB port
- SIL 1 safety integrity level certification to EN61508
- Large backlit LCD for easy viewing
- Excellent value for money with many benefits
NS2 ATEX gas detector dedicated to gas concentrations monitoring in classified areas. Detection: Organic acids, Alcohol, Br2, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2, VOC.
- A wide range of gases detected: 88 sensors available (catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, semiconductor and PID)
- ATEX zone 2 certification, gas concentrations monitoring in classified areas
- 4-20 mA & RS485 (DEGA protocol) outputs available with or without LCD display
- Options available: 3 relay cards, 88 dBA buzzer, Modbus module
- Datalogger of values over the last 44 days
Fixed gas transmitter NB3 dedicated to the monitoring of gas concentrations in safe areas (non-ATEX): Organic acids, Alcohol, Br, C2H2, C2H4, C2H4O, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C4H10, C5H12, CH2O, CH4, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2O2, H2S, HBr, HCl, HCN, HF, Hydrocarbons, N2O, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, R1234yf, R401A, R404A, R407C, R32, R410A, R12, R22, SiH4, SO2, VOC.
- 88 pre-calibrated and interchangeable sensors
- Analog (4-20 mA) and RS485 (DEGA protocol) outputs as standard
- Several options are available: LCD display, two relay cards, Modbus card
- Suitable for local fixed gas detection applications with servo control
- Excellent value for money
DEGA fixed gas detectors
DEGA fixed gas detectors have a very wide range of gas detection sensors using various technologies (electrochemical, semiconductor, infrared, catalytic, PID) for maximum precision. NB III (safe zones), NS II & NS III (ATEX zones) detectors offer various connection and communication protocols (4-20mA, RS485, Modbus) allowing easy adaptation in many applications. They are available with many options such as an LCD display, a 3-relay card, a one-month data archiving memory module and even a buzzer.
DEGA gas detection controllers
DEGA UPA III and UKA III gas detection controllers allow up to 8 and 32 gas detectors to be connected respectively (RS485 connections). Their large LCD screen offers clear indications for system control and maintenance. With 5 relay outputs (plus 2 signaling outputs for the UPA III controller) these units offer excellent performance at a very affordable price.
DEGA gas detection systems composed of fixed detectors and a controller unit are perfectly suited to many applications and environments such as car parks, laboratories, or industry.
Our DEGA authorized team
DEGA is a partner of GazDetect in France and internationally. Our collaboration with the brand allows us to have the brand's equipment, sensors and spare parts in stock in order to guarantee you a responsive service. Our team of technicians is authorized and works in our workshop or on site for the installation and maintenance of your DEGA gas detection systems.