CleanSpace Technology - Ventilated half-masks and masks
Founded in 2009 by a team of biomedical engineers, CleanSpace Technology is an Australian company based in Sydney, specializing in personalized respiratory protection adapted to the wearer's respiratory needs. They offer innovative, high-performance powered air purifying devices that adapt the filtered airflow to the wearer's breathing pattern (AirSensit patent).
The CleanSpace Pro mask is a revolutionary device in terms of respiratory protection. It consists of a half-mask that clips onto an ultra-lightweight engine block containing the filter and battery. With no cables, hoses or belt attachments, it offers users freedom of movement without the risk of snagging.
- ALL-IN-ONE powered air purifying mask with integrated filter and battery in the engine block against fine particles, toxic gases and fumes
- AirSensit™ technology with mask pressure and airflow control based on the wearer's breathing
- Up to 14 hours of autonomy with a charging time of less than 2 hours
- Air flow adapted to the wearer's breathing for unparalleled comfort
- Great freedom of movement (no cables or hoses attached to the belt)
Waterproof and IP66 certified for use with washing, disinfecting or decontamination procedures, the CleanSpace Ultra ventilated mask is an ultra-lightweight, positive pressure powered air mask that can be worn around the neck without causing discomfort even with prolonged use.
- Lightweight and compact powered air mask - No hoses or heavy batteries worn on the belt
- Waterproof and dustproof and specifically adapted for washing or decontamination procedures
- Airflow adapts to the wearer's breathing for unparalleled comfort
- Visual and audible alarms for clogged filters and low battery levels
- Compatible with half or full face masks
The CleanSpace Halo breathing mask is a powered air purifying respirator specifically designed for the healthcare, laboratory and food industries. Equipped with a high performance HEPA filter, it offers the highest level of protection on the market with 99.97% filtration efficiency against fine solid or liquid particles, aerosols, viruses or bacteria.
- ALL-IN-ONE powered ventilation system with HEPA fine particle filter and integrated battery in the motor block
- Specifically adapted for the health sector, sterile laboratories or the food industry
- Hygienic and hypoallergenic medical silicone half-mask, available in 3 sizes
- Patented micro-turbine toroidal motor generating an airflow up to 230 l/min
- Compatible and suitable for decontamination and sterilization procedures
The CleanSpace EX power system is an intrinsically safe ATEX PAPR mask for applications in flammable or potentially explosive atmospheres. Available with P3, A2-P3, ABEK1-P3, or AX-P2 (against volatile organic compounds) filtration, the CleanSpace Ex is currently the only ATEX powered air purifying device able to filter VOCs!
- Compact ATEX powered air purifying unit with filter and battery integrated into the engine block
- AirSensit technology with airflow adaptation to the wearer's breathing for unmatched comfort
- Great freedom of movement without the risk of snagging
- 8-hour battery life with a charging time of less than 2 hours
- 4 types of filters P3, A2-P3, ABEK1-P3 and AX-P2 (against VOCs)
CleanSpace filters cover a wide range of applications from the P3/HEPA filter against fine particles, aerosols, viruses and bacteria to the ABEK1-P3 filter for most tertiary applications, the A2-P3 filter for phytosanitary treatment or paint works or the AX-P2 filter against solvents and volatile organic compounds.
- EN12942 certified high performance filters, fiberglass media and plastic casing with silicone seal
- Filters for CleanSpace Pro: P3/HEPA, A2-P3, AX-P2, ABEK1-P3
- Filters for CleanSpace Ultra: P3/HEPA, A2-P3, AX-P2, ABEK1-P3
- Filters for the CleanSpace Ex (ATEX version): P3, A2-P3, ABEK1-P3 & AX-P2 (the only ATEX powered air unit on the market against VOCs)
- Filters for the CleanSpace Halo (healthcare or food industry): P3/HEPA
Without the need for belt-attached devices (cables, hoses, motors, or batteries), powered air purifying CleanSpace masks offer freedom of movement without the risk of snagging and are compatible with other personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety helmets, welding bonnets, hazmat suits, fall arrest harnesses, etc... Lightweight, comfortable and easy to use, they are available for the construction or public works sector, the medical or food sector and heavy industry with an ATEX version for classified sites.
ISO 9001 certified, CE / NIOSH / AS/NZS 1716 certified and awarded CleanSpace Technology is, without any doubt, a major and innovative player in the filtering respiratory protection field. With a minimalist design (no hoses or belts) and intelligent software that enables powered air purifying with positive pressure activated by the wearer's breathing (AirSensit® technology), They offer a real safety and comfort advantage.
In addition, CleanSpace Technology has set up a training service with videos (free of charge) to accompany the handling of ventilated masks, with advice on fitting, adjustments, and cleaning...
The CleanSpace / GazDetect partnership
GazDetect is a privileged partner of CleanSpace Technology for supplying innovative and efficient powered air purifying masks based on the airflow adjustment to the breathing rhythm of the wearer (AirSensit patent). GazDetect is also an authorized maintenance center for periodic inspection and maintenance of CleanSpace powered air purifying masks.