The G7c from Blackline Safety is a geolocated gas detector with an integrated lone worker alarm (IWAS) device. It is the first complete gas detection system (up to 5 gases simultaneously) that integrates 2G/3G connectivity with alarm functions with geolocation, alert (SMS, email, Talkie-Walkie.), and analysis via an archiving platform hosted on the cloud.
- Geolocated multi-gas detector with PTI - explosive gases, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, O2, O3, SO2 & VOC detection
- Full DATI (lone worker alert device) with PTT (push to talk) functionality
- Real-time monitoring with GPS geolocation & 2G/3G connection
- Available in broadcast mode or with a gas sampling pump
- Very detailed analysis reports (graphs, bar graphs, alarm location, etc.
The G7c Geolocated PASS is an ATEX personal alert safety system permanently connected to the Blackline Monitoring Center or to your internal online safety dashboard. This lone worker protection device can detect falls, immobility (man down signal) and signal incidents using the panic button. In addition, the Blackline Safety G7c also offers a walkie-talkie function that connects all users of a safety network on the same channel.
- 24/7 Blackline Monitoring Center
- PASS device with PTT button (push to talk)
- Fall and immobility monitoring, automatic and manual alarm release
- GPS location refreshed each 5 mins (5m precision)
- 18 hours blife of 18h in normal use
The Tru Pointe detector makes it possible to locate refrigerant gas leaks by using a diode sensor.
Detects all refrigerant leaks: FC, HFC, HCFC et HFO
- Patented heated diode sensor, response time <1 second
- 2 selectable sensitivity levels
- Long battery life (LR20) and long sensor life
- Visual, vibrating and audible alarms
- Calibration: None required (automatic calibration)
The refrigerant gas analyzer PGM-IR is a high-performance portable leak detector dedicated to the halogenated refrigerants (freons) such as HFC, HCFC, and HFO. With a resolution of 1 ppm, it is able to locate the gas very accurately, even with the smallest refrigerant leak in any refrigerant gas installations and circuits.
- More than 50 refrigerant gases detected with a resolution of 1 ppm: CFC, HFC, HCFC, HALON, HFO, CO2, N2O, SF6
- Non-dispersive NDIR infrared sensor (5 to 7 years lifetime)
- Measurement range: 0 - 10,000 ppm for all gases
- Backlit LCD and audio signal for measurement
- Li-ion battery for 8 hours of operating time
The MGS-408 refrigerant gas detection controller is dedicated to the centralization of Bacharach freon fixed detectors of the MGS 400 series.
- Up to 8 detectors connected in series
- LCD display and status of transmitters indicated by LED
- 3 relays and integrated siren (optional visual alarm)
- Data storage on SD card
- Modbus RTU communication
The MGS 250 fixed refrigerant leak detector detects a very wide range of refrigerant gases (R32, R134a, R404, R410, HFO1234yf, HFO1234ze, etc.). Very precise, it is equipped with a long-life infrared sensor.
- Broad band (All CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs and HFOs) or specific sensor
- Detection of a very wide range of refrigerant gases
- No interference with other gases
- Infrared sensor with an over 5 years lifespan
- Analog, digital and relay outputs
The MVR300 is an air-conditioning gas leak detector specifically designed to provide continuous and highly effective monitoring in inhabited spaces such as hotels, dormitories, hospitals, nurseries, schools, offices, etc. It is the same principle as an autonomous smoke detector (DAAF). It has a powerful buzzer of 80 dB to signal the gas leakage of the air conditioner.
- Warns of all potential air conditioning gas leaks in ERP
- 2 internal relays (low-level and high-level alarm) for the control systems (valves, extractors, external siren)
- ModBus RTU communication for device supervision (ideal for monitoring in hotels)
- Powerful 80 dB buzzer integrated into the device
- Easy to install, discreet with a neutral design