The G7c from Blackline Safety is a geolocated gas detector with an integrated lone worker alarm (IWAS) device. It is the first complete gas detection system (up to 5 gases simultaneously) that integrates 2G/3G connectivity with alarm functions with geolocation, alert (SMS, email, Talkie-Walkie.), and analysis via an archiving platform hosted on the cloud.
- Geolocated multi-gas detector with PTI - explosive gases, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, O2, O3, SO2 & VOC detection
- Full DATI (lone worker alert device) with PTT (push to talk) functionality
- Real-time monitoring with GPS geolocation & 2G/3G connection
- Available in broadcast mode or with a gas sampling pump
- Very detailed analysis reports (graphs, bar graphs, alarm location, etc.
As part of lone worker protection, the G7c is a geolocated lone worker alarm system (DATI). It alerts you in the event of a fall, abnormal immobility or aggression, while communicating the precise location of the event. The push-to-talk function (optional) means you can combine an IWTD and a walkie-talkie in the same device.
- Geolocated lone worker alarm device (DATI) for safe and effective lone worker protection.
- Detection of falls, immobility and manual alarm triggering
- PTT (push-to-talk) function for use as a walkie-talkie
- GPS location updated every 5 minutes (5m accuracy)
- Long battery life of 18h in normal use
The refrigerant gas analyzer PGM-IR is a high-performance portable leak detector dedicated to the halogenated refrigerants (freons) such as HFC, HCFC, and HFO. With a resolution of 1 ppm, it is able to locate the gas very accurately, even with the smallest refrigerant leak in any refrigerant gas installations and circuits.
- More than 50 refrigerant gases detected with a resolution of 1 ppm: CFC, HFC, HCFC, HALON, HFO, CO2, N2O, SF6
- Non-dispersive NDIR infrared sensor (5 to 7 years lifetime)
- Measurement range: 0 - 10,000 ppm for all gases
- Backlit LCD and audio signal for measurement
- Li-ion battery for 8 hours of operating time