C6097 AIR/GAZ pressure switch
The AIR/GAZ pressure switch C6097 controls the minimum and maximum pressures of gaseous or air fuels for low-pressure gas installations (below 500 mbar). It also can be used to monitor the clogging level of fan air filters. A relay with changeover contact transmits the information to the safety device (gas solenoid valve).
- AIR/GAZ low-pressure switch (maximum pressure 500 mbar)
- Positive pressure tapping: RP 1/4" threaded - Pressure tapping for differential pressure: RP 1/8" threaded
- Setpoint accuracy: ±15% of the total scale value
- Switching capacity 230V/5A (resistive load)
- Materials: cast aluminum, polycarbonate, and polybutylene