Sensor B12 Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
The B12 hydrogen peroxide sensor is a 2-wire 4-20 mA transmitter for accurate H2O2 detection in ambient air. Corrosion resistance makes it particularly suitable for operating in environments with humidity atmospheres up to 98%. It is available in two measuring ranges: 0-10 to 100 ppm or 0-200 to 2000 ppm.
- H2O2 gas detector 0-10/100ppm or 0-200/2000ppm
- Corrosion-resistant cell for use in high humidity environments
- Linear 4-20 mA output signal, optional LCD display
- Low power consumption with 12 to 28 Vdc supply
- Operating temperature between 0° and 50° C
The B12 hydrogen peroxide sensor has a NEMA 4X polystyrene housing and is suitable for any industrial environment. An optional LCD allows ambient concentrations to be read on the front of the unit.
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a gas widely used for its disinfectant properties. It is used in laboratories for sterilisation, food industry (disinfection of packaging), and pharmaceutical industry (disinfection of contact lenses, creation of bactericidal products, etc.).