Dedicated to monitoring volatile organic compounds, the VOC detector XDI-PID is an ATEX certified transmitter, with a 4-20 mA linear output, a digital display and alarm relays.
VOC detection with a 10.6 eV PID photoionization lamp
VOC detection with a PID photoionization lamp is less subject to contamination and needs less maintenance (contrary to pump systems). This technology makes the XDI-PID volatile organic compounds monitor extremely reliable. The device is also very precise because it offers the possibility to choose 2 measuring ranges (0-50 ppm or 0-1000 ppm).
Main assets of the VOC XDI-PID detector
• ATEX-IECEx compliant (gas & dust)
• Better precision thanks to 2 measuring ranges
• Strong casing resistant to the most demanding environments
• 3 customizable alarm relays (3 alarm relays or 2 alarm relays + 1 fault relay)
• Large optional LCD backlit display (measurement display + configuration)